Transformation Energywork

Monday, August 13, 2012

Candida Diet Day 8

Guess what! Sugar is not a big temptation anymore. Watch my video to see why. I decided to make my video in the morning and get it out of the way so I could focus on other things, then write about the day with a picture of what dinner looked like at night. Today was another great, full of energy, day. I actually woke up "bing" wide awake at 4:30 so I got up and went in my massage room and studied till it was time to teach my power toning class at 6:00. Then I went running for another 30 min to start training for the 10k I committed to run in three weeks. It feels so great to have energy all day and not want a nap around 3:00. I was a little yawny (no not Yanni, dry humor I know) in the grocery store, but compared to taking a nap or wishing I could a yawn here and there is a great difference. It is now 10:26 and I am ready to go to bed so this will be quick. Breakfast was a grab and go, with a cucumber and two boiled eggs. For lunch I had a bowl of the Hearty Veggie soup I made on Friday. Snacked on a few tortilla chips, but felt satisfied and didn't get the munchies in between meals. For dinner I had a salad bar with cut up lettuce, avacado's, celery, yellow zucchini squash, tomatoes, shredded carrots, spiniach, boiled eggs, bacon bits, sunflower seeds, and feta cheese. As you can see everyone enjoyed it and Braden slicked his up so fast his plate was empty by the time I got back with the camera! The newspaper and dice you see in the middle of the table is one of our mealtime traditions. We like to play games while we eat, kinda strange, but I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment