Transformation Energywork

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Candida Diet Day 6

The video above is about my surprise that my journey to wellness has not only created wellness, but wholeness as well.  Just committed to do a 10K on September 8th! I haven't been running much for the past year and a half because it bothered my back to much, but since Russ's cousin taught me Rezzimax therapy (learn more by clicking on Transformation Body & Energy Work above), and I have all this killer energy, why not?

This morning for breakfast I had Bobs Red Mill Rolled Hot Cereal, even got Russ to try it. :) This after noon I went to a bridal shower and a sitiuation I have been dreading. Not the bridal shower, but getting there and having to politely explain why I am not eating anything at the shower. I thought there might at least be a veggie tray, but no such luck.  Anyway it wasn't as awkward as I had thought it was going to be, even though several people asked me where my plate was. I just said I am on a special diet to get rid of some toxins in my body and they seemed satisfied with that. Whew! For dinner we are having hambergers. I plan on having mine wrapped in lettuce. Best of all I get to go listen to John Schmitt play at Wolf Mountain and I am going to take some popcorn to munch on while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment