Transformation Energywork

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Candida Diet Day 16: Sweet Potatoe Fries!

 Today was an awesome day! It started with a trip with the youth to the  Brigham City Temple Open House. What a beautiful place!!! When I got home Russ grilled some burgers and I made sweet potatoe fries. They were actually a hit and they were a breeze to  make.



Sweet Potatoe Fries:
Two large Sweet Potatoes
Coconut Oil
Sea Salt

Cut Sweet potatoes into sticks and saute in 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, till they change colors and are soft. Sprinkle with Sea Salt. Next time I make them I am going to put them in a ziploc and the coconut oil to coat and then cook on a cookie sheet to see if they will be more evenly crispy and browned.

I had a busy afternoon and evening, working on clients, (it is so fun to help others get rid of their baggage), so  I didn't get any dinner made. Poor Russ just had a bowl of cereal and I finished off the Chicken Thai Wraps, good thing Ciera ate at a friends house.




2 comments:

  1. Sorry to be part of the reason you missed dinner, but I feel so much better. You are my angel!

    ReplyDelete