Transformation Energywork

Monday, August 6, 2012

Candida Diet Day 1


Spinach Salad:
Spiniach, Tuna mixed with Italian Herbed Dressing (below), Cucumbers, Shredded Carrots, Celery, Raw Sunflower Seeds, Sliced Boiled Egg,  Bacon Bits (I didn't add tomatoe because I get to stay away from veggies from the night shade family, (tomatoe, potatoe, and peppers) because there is a chemical in them that feeds the Epstein Barr virus.

Italian Herbed Dressing:
In a shaker pour 1/3 cup  white vinegar and 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil. Add:
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash, original blend
1/2 tsp Sea Salt.

Add one more 1/3 cup of olive oil
Shake and enjoy!

Follow me on my journey by becoming a follower on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are always a fighter. Every time I talk to you or read a post from you, you are always trying to improve your life. Congratulations on you decision to improve your diet. Good luck. I hope you get the results you are hoping for. I'll be watching...Maybe, just maybe, I'll improve a little also. Now go eat a turnip or somthin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first of all, you are wearing my favorite shirt of yours. Every time you wear it, I confess, I want one. I hope this strict diet brings you the desired health benefits that you are looking for. As far as recipes, if I get a piece of inspiration, I'll let you know. I have a hard time coming up with dinner ideas but if I get a good I'll pass it along.

    ReplyDelete